miércoles, 17 de abril de 2013

An ambition


Hi everyone!

Today I’m going to talk about an ambition I have. I think this ambition begun when I was in the middle of high school when i met a girl, she was a exchange student from greenland. I remembered like a key moment, when I opened my eyes and realized that beside my country, my city and the people around me; there was a whole world, full of persons with different custom, habits, rituals, lots of diverse kind of cultures very interesting to know. And in that moment I dreamed travel the world, meeting and watching people that to me are fascinating just for being different. It brings to my mind, being astonished and excited to see the ways of living of other people.

Making it real would be very gratifying. As well as knowing new cultures it’d be wonderful to know their artistic ways of expression. I must say that I just recognized the importance of this ambition to me and the rewarding that would be, not just as a person as a designer too.




I hope to achieve this dream making diverse travels along my life to different continents, starting when I finish my studies or maybe between them, making a trip that will benefit my career too.

2 comentarios:

  1. I flew to the UK via Canada a few years back and the plane flew over Greenland and very close to Iceland. I would like to visit but I'm sure it must be very desolate land.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. They are a little group of people but they are one of a kind.

    ResponderEliminar