miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2013

Cavancha





Hi everyone!

Today I have to talk about a beach from Chile. As you all know I’m from Iquique and I love my city so I will talk about a beach from my beautiful and sunny Iquique. Cavancha it’s the most popular beach of the city and is the only one suitable for swimming. In summer it’s always full of people sunbathing, swimming, playing beach tennis and other sports. The water it’s warm and it’s no very windy like other beaches in Chile. Almost all friends here in Santiago know cold beaches and windy where you can’t swim without getting a cold or with prickling sensation of the sand lifted by the wind. The rest of the year the beach it’s pretty much empty only used by the people who like to have a nice walk or some others who like running and practice sports. I used to go there with my family or friends and walk by the theme park close to the beach. And in summer I like sunbathing but I only do that like 3 or 4 days in the whole summer. I always got tired trying to have a brown skin but in one point I accept that I’m too white to do that haha!



1 comentario:

  1. I did not know you were from Iquique, amazing! The pictures you put shows that beach in all its splendor.

    I hope to visit there c:

    ResponderEliminar