domingo, 19 de mayo de 2013

Natural History Museum




Hi everyone!

After the last class about touristic locations in London I have to talk you about one of this. I’m a person who like an assortment of knowledge so if found a place with a lot of information of many things it’s the place for me. Of all the places that we review the one I like the most was The Natural History Museum. This is a place where there exhibitions and collections of the natural world and where inspired for a better care for the planet. His mission is to maintain and develop their collections and use them to promote the discovery, understanding, responsible use and enjoyment of the natural world. 
This museum is located in Cromwell Road in London (by tube, in South Kensington station), it’s open every day from 10:00 to 17:50 and the entrance is free.





3 comentarios:

  1. i liked this museum too... i have always think natural history is one of the most interesting theme ...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is an amazing museum in a wonderful building. I specially like the room devoted to whales & dolphins.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'd like to visit the room dedicated to minerals. It sounds very interesting for me.

    ResponderEliminar