miércoles, 1 de mayo de 2013

Cold journey



Hello everyone!

Today I have to talk about a photograph with a moment I like. When I was a little girl I travel a lot. I have almost no memories of my trips, but one of the images that I remember the most is traveling with my family to the south of Chile. We go across a place called “Las Torres del Paine”. The picture I show you here was taken at the bank of Grey Lake when I was like 7 years old. In the picture I’m holding a piece of ice, one of many and biggest of this place. Behind me we could see in the distance the giant ice blocks. How I think I told you before in other post, I’m from Iquique and as you know, the landscape is very different from that. I remember being so amazed of this place! And look at those immense blue sponges. When they break and fall they made a loud crack. I also remember making a walk in the woods on the hills beside the Grey Lake. Ah! I saw a person getting in the lake and swim in underwear. I can’t imagine the cold that feel that poor sir! Haha!

1 comentario: