miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2013

Iquique's Festival 2011




Hello bloggers

Now that we are so close to the long weekend of May, and I just can’t keep thinking that if I knew earlier I could travel with my family to Iquique, I will bore you with another history of my city. I’ll talk about a concert in Iquique. A few years ago the mayor of the city started to organize a festival like the Viña’s Festival but in Iquique and with no competition, just to have several shows, singer groups and entertainment. Well, for the Iquique’s Festival 2011 my best friend receive 4 invitations for ones of the best sites and me and two other friends of us were the privileged. That year the main dish was Alejandro Sanz. We, me and my two others friends, weren’t fan of his but Chumbe, as we call it, always listen his songs and knows it all about it. He was very excited about seen Alejandro so close of him and singing his favorites songs! So we went to the festival, sit there and wait. I remember we saw meanwhile INXS and La Rupertina. When was Alejandro’s turn we saw our friend jump of his seat and move quickly the closest he could of the stage with the camera like hypnotized, filming and singing all the songs. We all have a great time enjoying the show and laughing of Chumbe about his reaction and fanaticism.

1 comentario:

  1. Nice experience going to a concert like that. Ah, for us foreigners to your place, every story is great ;D!

    ResponderEliminar