miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013

Industrial Design



Hello classmates!

Today I’ll talk to you about the job I always wanted to do and what I’m studying for, industrial design.

I remember very well when I was a little girl, I always liked to play, create things, disassemble toys and when someone ask what I wanted to be when I grown up I said: an inventor. Then, I wanted to be a fashion designer. I remember I used to practice with my "design the fashion" play. I start to draw human bodies and clothes but I desist because it was very difficult to me. Later I wanted to be a graphic designer, then an architect and finally an industrial designer. Now I’m studding industrial design and I start because I liked to do furniture and design spaces and rooms. But when I realized what really was the industrial design, I understand I always wanted thins. I always wanted to create things, resolve problems and it was better if when I was doing it I also was helping to solve people troubles or finding a solution to improve their life quality.


1 comentario: