miércoles, 3 de julio de 2013

A place to eat: Parrillada La Uruguaya




Hi everyone!


In the following post I will tell you about my recommendation to a restaurant. In general I like lots of types of food and I think that everything is in the way of cooking it. 

Uruguay sub 17 football team


Here in Santiago I have eaten in a few restaurants but the restaurant I like the most is Parrillada La Uruguaya. Not just because they’re great at what they do but because it’s the place I like to go when my family visits me here. It’s like a tradition to us that when my brother or I arrive to Iquique the next Sunday is a day of barbecue, so when they come here we get together again and go to Parrillada La Uruguaya. The place that I use to go was located on Rancagua Street very close to Vicuña Mackenna but that place got burned, so the last time we went to Av. José Domingo Cañas corner José Manuel Infante. I just know about a new place in Condell near Rancagua in replacement of the burned one. They serve barbecues with a variety of meats. And their specialties, besides the barbecues, are the “pamplonas”, chorizos and the black puddings. 
So that’s my recommendation for you… The bad thing of this it’s that I get hungry! I’d like to eat a special barbecue NOW!


Here the webpage!!
http://www.lauruguaya.cl/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario