jueves, 18 de julio de 2013

Been a blogger...






Hi everyone!

I think today it’s the last day for us to write on our blogs. So I’ll tell you how was it for me. I think this was a very rewarding experience, even if I didn’t knew what to write about It always was a challenge. At start it was hard; in school I wasn’t very good at it, so when we begin, after 2 years of school, it was more difficult to me. Sometimes was complicated the vocabulary some others how to say something, like ways of saying it and the orthography was a thing that I almost forgot at all. So post after post I write and learn everyday a little more; and now it’s no very difficult to me, it flows very easily, my orthography get better and I learn more vocabulary of different topics it was more varied that the words that I learn in my last years of school.
Sincerely when In read a blog I always look at my friend’s or at the blog of the person that comment on Simon’s, there were very interesting also and talk about similar things as I did.
As I said before, every post was interesting but the post that I enjoy the least was the one of the natural history museum and the building one because there were posts of things that I don’t know very well and they were very difficult to think and write.
The post I enjoy the most was of the restaurant one because I love food and the other was the free one. In that post I wrote about my Paramore concert! It was my favorite post because I this concert mean a lot to me, considering Paramore it my favorite band and also because it’s the first time I’ll see them. And I tell you something… The concert it’s today! I can’t believe it past 3 months, I’m extremely excited!  



2 comentarios:

  1. It was amazing!!! I screamed and sang like crazy. Is rumored that the band will return to latin america soon so I'll make everything to go and be here then.

    ResponderEliminar