miércoles, 3 de julio de 2013

Wine cellar Santa Ema




Hello everyone!


Now I have to talk you about a building I like. I start searching in the web because I couldn’t think about a building I knew. It was very difficult to me to find some building that was located in some place I knew but then my boyfriend reminds me of a building close to his home.  I have seen it sometimes when we travel to his home in Isla de Maipo. This is a modern building from 2003. It was constructed to be a wine cellar from the Santa Ema vineyard to disassociate the wine from the traditional architecture. It situated in a green valley in El Peral, Isla de Maipo close to The Andes mountain range that we can see from then. The building is very geometric and contrasts with the nature and the organic land that surround it. Above all, the constructions that are there and in the town that are the most structures of wood.  Although is the field that dominate the landscape, this construction is besides a highway that join the country, the nature of the place with the urban planning of the nearby cities.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario