domingo, 14 de julio de 2013

As Told by Ginger





Hi everyone!


It’s time to remember old times! Today I have to talk about a TV show that I used to see when I was a child. I memorize my childhood or at least two years of it, like a time with my head in front of the TV. I used to see like 6 hours TV non-stop a day when I was 10 or 11 years old. When I got out of school I remember the first thing I used to do after eating something and changing my uniform, was sitting on the sofa and turn on the TV on Nickelodeon channel while I was doing my homework. I know that seen that much hours of TV is not very healthy but I remember I was happy and it was fun. I used to see SpongeBob SquarePants, As Told by Ginger, Sabrina the teenage witch, Sister sister and Clueless between others. My favorite was As Told by Ginger. It was about a teenager girl and her life with geek friends at school and separate parents. The show ran in 2000 till 2009. I think I enjoy that show so much because it was a girl at my age and living some things that I was living them to, I felt identified with her.

4 comentarios:

  1. I used to saw it too... When i was a puber i think...jejeje...it was perfect for that time... ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I loved it and the theme song to.Nickelodeon should rerun all the 90's shows!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That tv show was funny, I remember Ginger´s brother was very disagreeable XD.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love ginger! The thing that i love the most was that the characters change their outfits. Is the only cartoon that does that. I think.

    ResponderEliminar